North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- If you are age 18+ and you live or work specific front-line jobs in North Point Douglas and other North End neighbourhoods, or you are Indigenous (First Nations, Metis, Inuit) you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Our staff are available to provide resources and support the community in accessing vaccines, please see the poster above for details.
- We are hiring four summer positions! Two full time, two part time. Check out the Employment Opportunities page for full details.
- We are excited to announce that we have established an Endowment Fund in partnership with the Winnipeg Foundation. Please visit the Endowment Fund page for more information or to donate!
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accept donations of clothing or household items. We are seeking donations of non-perishable food and hygiene items. See our social media or the Wish List page for a detailed list of our most needed items.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
Updated May 7 2021