North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- Would you like to join the NPDWC team? We are hiring a Volunteer Coordinator! See the Employment Opportunities page for a full position description and information on how to apply.
- The Spring 2021 session of Family Tree Parenting is happening soon! See the poster above for details.
- Dianne and Gladys will no longer be delivering wellness kits or doing community visits now that the weather is warming up. You can find their contact information on the Our Staff page if you would like to reach out.
- Due to an incredible outpouring of generosity from the community, we have had to put a pause on accepting donations other than non-perishable food and financial contributions. See our social media or the Wish List page for more information.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
Updated April 13 2021