North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the current and ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe Nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- NPDWC is currently offering DOOR SERVICE only due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please contact us for more information on how to access supports and resources. Our contact information is below.
- Family Tree Parenting will be held online for the winter session. It starts February 2 - see poster for details.
- Anyone age 5+ is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Our staff are available to provide resources and support the community in accessing vaccines, please call us at 204-947-0321 or stop by the drop-in to access.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to accept donations of clothing or household items. We are seeking donations of non-perishable food and hygiene items. See our social media or the Wish List page for a detailed list of our most needed items.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
Updated January 17 2022