North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- Due to the Winnipeg metro area being moved to Code Red on the #RestartMB pandemic response system, we will only be providing emergency supports at the door effective immediately. Information on our operating hours can be found on the poster above. There will be no public access to the building. Please call us if you need more information.
- Information on how to access counselling and spiritual care will follow. Please check our website and/or social media for updates.
- Women's Warrior Circle has temporarily moved online via Zoom.
- We are now accepting gently used winter gear such as jackets, boots, etc. as well as new, in-package socks and underwear in addition to the items we were previously accepting. See our Wish List for the full list of items we are able to accept.
- Mama Bear Clan is doing a donation drive! Head over to the Get Involved page under the Mama Bear Clan tab for more information.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
Updated November 2 2020