North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- We are now accepting gently used winter gear such as jackets, boots, etc. as well as new, in-package socks and underwear in addition to the items we were previously accepting. See our Wish List for the full list of items we are able to accept.
- Mama Bear Clan is doing a donation drive! Head over to the Get Involved page under the Mama Bear Clan tab for more information.
- Counselling appointments are available at NPDWC. See the poster above or the Counselling page for more information.
- Family Tree Parenting will be hosting a Fall 2020 session beginning on October 14. Please see the Parenting page for registration and program information.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
Updated October 13, 2020