North Point Douglas Women's Centre is located in Treaty One Territory, the ancestral lands of Cree, Dakota, and Anishinaabe nations, as well as the homeland of the Métis Nation.
- We're looking for people to join our Board of Directors! See the Board Page for more information and for a link to our board member application!
- DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, NORTH POINT DOUGLAS WOMEN'S CENTRE IS IMPLEMENTING THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO ENSURE WE ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH PUBLIC HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS:
- North Point Douglas Women's Centre is implementing Phase 2 of our re-opening plan. See the above posters for hours and available services in addition to our food hamper pickup on Tuesdays from 11-1 or until supplies run out. Please note that NPDWC remains closed to visitors on Mondays and Thursdays. For more information, call (204) 947-0321.
- Women's Warrior Circle will resume on Thursday, July 2 at Michaelle Jean Park. Physical distancing measures will be followed. For more information, visit their page.
- Mama Bear Clan is welcoming volunteers back on patrol! Tuesday patrols have been paused for now. See the Get Involved page for more information on how to join Friday and Sunday patrols.
- We have expanded the type of donations we are accepting at this time - see our Wish List page for more information. However, no clothing, household items, books, toys, etc. will be accepted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a financial contribution.
- Men's Night, Red Road to Healing, and Family Tree Parenting are cancelled. Contact your program facilitator with any questions you may have - email addresses can be found on the Our Staff page and you can call 204-947-0321.
- As this is a dynamic and rapidly-changing time, the above is subject to change. We are constantly reassessing how we can best serve and support our community while ensuring the safety of our staff, participants, and the community. Please monitor our website and social media for further updates.